Volunteer signups are no longer necessary, due to the cancellation of the 2020 Whiskey Off-Road… Please consider volunteering next year; here’s what you can expect from an Epic Rides volunteer experience:
Come join the fun!
Volunteers are the backbone of Epic Rides events. Your spirit and time spent are undeniably valuable, and we can’t thank you enough.
Immerse yourself in several facets of event production by signing up for a variety of available positions, such as Goodie Bag Stuffing, Course Marshal, Operations Setup/Teardown, Packet Pickup, or Timing & Results Support.
As a small token of gratitude, all Volunteers will receive:
- An Official Event Volunteer T-shirt
- Event Goodie Bag full of samples
- Access to Keen products at industry discounted prices
- $40.00 off a future Tour of the White Mountains or Off-Road Series event
- 10% off Epic Rides retail sold at the event
- Post-event Volunteer Thank you Party
- Endless appreciation from the Epic Rides crew –and the entire mountain bike community
All Volunteers should be prepared to spend quality time in the outdoors. Please remember to bring proper clothing, food & water, sunscreen, and an open mind. Everyone tends to agree with participating in an Epic Rides event at any level provides memories that last a lifetime!
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Epic Rides Staff & the ever-loving mountain bike community!