Register by September 10th to guarantee your size of the insanely soft Official event T-shirt and personalize your number plate plus receive an official event poster & goodie bag.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Award: a custom camping mug emblazoned with the distance they finished.
The fee below includes initial Registration and a Donation from the event to beneficiaries. Does not include Distance/Category Modifications, or Taxes.
|June 1 – July 31||Aug. 1 – Sept. 10||Sept. 11 – Oct. 6|
|50 & 35-Mile Singletrack Challenge||$150||$170||$190|
|50 & 35-Mile Junior Singletrack Challenge||$80||$100||$120|
|30-Mile Gravel Grinder Fun Ride
& Fun Ride for e-Bikes
|30-Mile Junior Gravel Grinder Fun Ride
& Fun Ride for e-Bikes
|9-Mile Singletrack Fun Ride||$90||$110||$130|
|9-Mile Junior Singletrack Fun Ride||$50||$70||$90|
Event is limited and will fill up early.
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in the effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or another event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
- Decisions made by Epic Rides will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Oftentimes these decisions are in the hands of the landowners or agencies through which our events are permitted.
- If an event is required to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Epic Rides requires each participant to accept the financial responsibility of their entry fee.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all the supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, third-party vendors, transport, administrative expenses, and awards
The COVID EXCEPTION.
COVID Cancellation Policy: As COVID’s presence evolves, Epic Rides is making its best efforts to continue producing mountain bike events safely while avoiding financial insolvency.
Appreciating the number of upfront costs that are incurred prior to an event weekend, if an event is required to cancel due to COVID, registrants will receive the following:
Priority + Discounted Registration into 2024 Tour of the White Mountains
2023 Refund Amount
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
- 29 days or less – 25% credit toward 2023 event
*Refunds and/or credit exclude processing fees and donations
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584.
On-site Rider Transfers & Category/Distance Modifications: $20 change fee*
*Rider is responsible for paying the price difference when changing from a Fun Ride to the 35/50 Mile Ride.
- COVID diagnosis – please provide a doctor’s note or diagnosis
- Unscheduled military service – please provide a copy of your orders
- Debilitating injury or illness – please provide a doctor’s note
- Death of immediate family member – understanding this is a sensitive situation, Epic Rides will work with you; some sort of verification may be requested
Please complete this form to request a transfer to another event or a refund. Transfers and refunds will begin being processed 30 days after event weekend.
*All Transfer or Refund requests must be submitted within two weeks after the event.
Each entry fee includes a $10 donation. Fundraising activities are for T.R.A.C.K.S. and other event beneficiaries.
T.R.A.C.K.S. is successful in promoting, preserving, and protecting multi-use trails throughout Pinetop-Lakeside and the White Mountains. It strives to support and assist the development, maintenance, and improvement of non-motorized trails, and to provide a resource for education, communication, and social interaction designed to enhance the enjoyment of outdoor experiences on the trails.