(Flat) Registration Fees
Epic Rides offers simple Flat-Fee Registration for all Off-Road Series events, including the Carson City Off-Road. The costs below are what you see at checkout. In this case, “flat” is a good thing: no hidden fees, just… a good day on the bike.
Flat-Fee Registration includes initial registration, processing fees, taxes, and donation. Does not include fees for registration modification.
|Registration Dates||Until April 30th||Until May 31st||Until Event|
|Capital 35 & 50 Backcountry Ride||$130||$140||$150|
|Capital 35 & 50 Ride – Junior||$70||$80||$90|
|Capital 15 Fun Ride||$90||$100||$110|
|Capital 15 Fun Ride – Junior||$50||$60||$70|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$110|
|Kids Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by May 31st to receive an insanely soft event Official event T-shirt, personalized # plate, event poster, and a goodie bag chock-full of useful samples.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Railroad Spike award (no small task).
Register for more than one event and save…
|Multi-Event Discounts||2-Event Savings||3-Event Savings||4-Event Savings|
|30/50-ish Events (Save $15/event)||$30.00||$45.00||$60.00|
|30/50-ish Jr. Events (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Fun Rides (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Jr. Fun Rides (Save $3.75/event)||$7.50||$11.25||$15.00|
|Pro Events (Save $10/event)||$20.00||$30.00||$40.00|
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, a risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in the effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or another event beyond our control occur, what can event participants expect?
1. Decisions made by Epic Rides will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Often times these decisions are in the hands of the landowners or agencies through which our events are permitted.
2. If the event is canceled, participants will receive first right to sign up for the following year’s event via early registration.
3. Entry Fee: Epic Rides cannot accept the risk of a canceled event for reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, third-party vendors, transport, administrative expenses, and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584
Distance and Category Changes
- Decreasing to a shorter distance – No Change Fee
- Increasing to a longer distance – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All distance changes made at the event – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All changes to Date of Birth, Gender, or Category (Geared or Single-speed) – No Change Fee
Transfers or Refunds
- Unscheduled military service (please provide a copy of your orders)
- Debilitating injury or illness (please provide a doctor’s note)
- Death of immediate family member (understanding this is a sensitive situation, Epic Rides will work with you; some sort of verification may be requested)