Pro Packet Pick-Up
- Friday, June 16th, 3p – 4p -Old Assembly Chambers, Capitol Building
Amateur Packet Pick-Up
- Friday, June 16th, 12p – 9p – Bike & Gear Expo
Pro Mandatory Pre-Ride Meeting
- Friday, June 16th, 2p -Old Assembly Chambers, Capitol Building
Amateur Mandatory Pre-Ride Meeting
- Friday, June 16th, 8p – Mandatory Amateur Capital 35-50 Riders Meeting – Concert Stage
Fun Ride Start Times
- Friday, June 16th, 2p – Capital 15 Fun Ride Begins
Amateur Backcountry Start Times
- Saturday, June 17th, 7:30a – Capital 50 Starts
- Saturday, June 17th, 8:45a – Capital 35 Starts
Pro Race Start Times
- Friday, June 16th, 6:30p – Pro Women Fat Tire Criterium
- Friday, June 16th, 7:15p – Pro Men Fat Tire Criterium
- Sunday, June 18th, 8:30a – Pro Men Backcountry Race
- Sunday, June 18th, 8:40a – Pro Women Backcountry Race
|Registration Dates||Until April 30th||Until May 31st||Until Event|
|Capitol 35 & 50 Backcountry Ride||$120||$130||$140|
|Capitol 35 & 50 Ride – Junior||$65||$75||$85|
|Capitol 15 Fun Ride||$80||$90||$100|
|Capitol 15 Fun Ride – Junior||$45||$55||$65|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$105|
|Shimano Kids Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by May 31st to receive an insanely soft event Official event T-shirt, personalized # plate, event poster, temporary course elevation profile tattoo and a goodie bag chock-full of useful samples.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Railroad Spike award (no small task).
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or other event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
1. Epic Rides’ decisions will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Often times these decisions are in the hands of the land owners or agencies our events are permitted through.
2. If the event is cancelled, participants will receive first right to sign up for the following years event via early registration.
3. Entry Fee: Epic Rides cannot accept the risk of a cancelled event for reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, 3rd party vendors, transport, administrative expenses and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584
Changes or Modifications
Any changes or modifications (category, classification, etc) to an entry require an additional $10 regardless of date, time, place or amount of pleading.
Epic Ride’s policy is no refunds for the entry fee, except in the event of an injury prior to the event wherein we will transfer your registration to next year’s event upon provision of a doctor’s note.
Each registration includes a $10 donation toward event fundraising efforts.