Be a Volly at the #24HOP!
Volunteering is a fun way to be a part of the event, meet lots of amazing people and enjoy a camaraderie-driven event experience! Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we respectfully ask that our Volunteers familiarize themselves with our Covid-19 Protocol. If you are not willing or unable to follow the safety precautions, please skip this year and plan to join us in 2023. We appreciate you and respect you.
Opportunities range from Goodie Bag stuffing in the weeks prior to the event to jumping into the action on ride weekend as a course marshal, parking attendant, exchange tent facilitator or finish line ambassador.
As a small token of gratitude, all Volunteers will receive:
- Free camping in 24 Hour Town (Note: You must be signed up for a Mon. – Wed. shift in order to camp during the Early Entry timeframe)
- An Official Event Volunteer T-shirt
- Goodie Bag full of samples
- Access to Keen products at industry discounted prices
- Priority Registration for next year’s 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (in other words, 2022 #24HOP volunteers get the chance to register for the 2023 event before October 1st, 2022). Note: volunteer benefit may not be transferred to another rider / rider entered during Priority Registration must also be the volunteer
- and of course, the endless appreciation of the entire mountain bike community
All volunteers should be prepared to spend quality time in the outdoors. Please remember to bring proper clothing, food & water, sunscreen and an open mind. Come & go access will not be permitted. Once you’ve arrived at 24 Hour Town, please plan to stay.
Questions? Email us at [email protected]
Epic Rides Staff & the ever-loving mountain bike community!