Be a Volly at the #24HOP!
Volunteering is a fun way to be a part of the event, meet many amazing people and enjoy a camaraderie-driven event experience!
Opportunities range from Goodie Bag stuffing in the weeks prior to the event to jumping into the action on ride weekend as a course marshal, parking attendant, exchange tent facilitator, or finish line ambassador.
As a small token of gratitude, all Volunteers will receive the following:
- Free camping in 24 Hour Town Thursday – Sunday. (Note: You must be signed up for a Mon. – Wed. shift in order to camp during the Early Entry timeframe)
- An Official Event Volunteer T-shirt
- Goodie Bag full of samples
- 15% Discount on merchandise at the Epic Rides Merch Tent
- Priority Registration for next year’s 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo (in other words, 2023 #24HOP volunteers get the chance to register for the 2024 event before October 1st, 2023). Note: volunteer benefit may not be transferred to another rider. The rider entered during Priority Registration must also be the volunteer.
- and of course, the endless appreciation of the entire mountain bike community
All volunteers should be prepared to spend quality time outdoors. Please remember to bring proper clothing, food & water, sunscreen, and an open mind. Come & go access will not be permitted. Once you’ve arrived at 24 Hour Town, please plan to stay.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
Epic Rides Staff & the ever-loving mountain bike community!