Amateur Packet Pick-Up
- Friday, May 19th, 12p – 9p – Main St. in the Bike & Gear Expo
Pro Packet Pick-Up
- Friday, May 19th, 3p – 4p – SpringHill Suites Main St. Conference Room
Pro Mandatory Pre-Ride Meeting
- Friday, May 19th, 2p – Main Street Conference Room in the Springhill Suites
Amateur Mandatory Pre-Ride Meeting
- Friday, May 19th, 8p – Mandatory Amateur 30 & 40 Grand Riders Meeting – Concert Stage
Fun Ride Start Times
- Friday, May 19th, 2p – 15 Grand Fun Ride Begins
Amateur Backcountry Start Times
- Saturday, May 20th, 7a – 40 Grand Backcountry Ride
- Saturday, May 20th, 8:30a – 30 Grand Backcountry Ride
Pro Race Start Times
- Friday, May 19th, 6:15p – Pro Women Fat Tire Criterium
- Friday, May 19th, 6:50p – Pro Men Fat Tire Criterium
- Sunday, May 21st, 8:30a – Pro Men Backcountry Race
- Sunday, May 21st, 8:40a – Pro Women Backcountry Race
|Registration Fees & Dates||Until March 31||Until April 30||Until May 20|
|30 & 40 Grand Backcountry Ride||$120||$130||$140|
|30 & 40 Grand Ride – Junior||$65||$75||$85|
|15 Grand Fun Ride||$80||$90||$100|
|15 Grand Fun Ride – Junior||$45||$55||$65|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$105|
|Shimano Kids Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by April 30th to receive an insanely soft Official event T-shirt, poster, personalized # plate, temporary elevation tattoo and a goodie bag chock-full of samples.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Wine Glass Award…all ya need to do is finish (no small task).
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or other event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
1. Epic Rides’ decisions will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Often times these decisions are in the hands of the land owners or agencies our events are permitted through.
2. If the event is cancelled, participants will receive first right to sign up for the following years event via early registration.
3. Entry Fee: Epic Rides cannot accept the risk of a cancelled event for reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, 3rd party vendors, transport, administrative expenses and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584
Changes or Modifications
Any changes or modifications (category, classification, etc) to an entry require an additional $10 regardless of date, time, place or amount of pleading.
Each registration includes a $10 donation toward event fundraising efforts.