HAIL THE TRAIL RAFFLE
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
- TO ENTER HAIL THE TRAIL (the “Contest”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page.
- The Contest Period is July 10, 2019, to July 23, 2019. The winners will be selected and announced on July 26, 2019.
- There are three (3) prizes to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The contest sponsor is Epic Rides (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
- Contest Sponsors have access to participants data (Name, Email, Address) for one (1) digital use and one (1) physical use (ie direct mail). Epic Rides will utilize participant data for future communications related to our events.
- Through an Agency Agreement with each contest beneficiary, Epic Rides is authorized to promote the Hail the Trail fundraiser with 100% of proceeds from raffle ticket sales revenues (minus credit card processing & PayPal fees) going to the contest beneficiaries.
- Contest beneficiaries, each a 501c3 non-profit organization, are Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA), Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association, Inc. (COPMOBA), Muscle Powered and Ozark Off Road Cyclists (O.O.R.C.).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, the entrant must be a legal resident of the United States of America and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Company and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- Each raffle ticket is $5.00.
- Prizes – There are three (3) prizes consisting of One (1) SCOTT-Sports Spark RC 900 World Cup (Retail Value – $6,199). One (1) Pivot Mach 6 Carbon Pro XT/XTR build (Retail Value – $6,399). One (1) Specialized Epic Pro (Retail Value – $6,850)
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold or transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for a product of equal or greater value in the event that all or any component of a Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete a Form W2-G.
- A total of three (3) winners will be chosen at random on Friday, Jul 26, 2019, at 12 pm PDT
- Chosen at random, each selected winner will only be notified of their selection via email, social media and/or telephone within fourteen (14) days after the winning draw date noted above. To receive the prize, selected winners must provide proof of identity within thirty (30) days of prize notification. Failure of selected winner to respond to prize notification or return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the right to receive any prize, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate selected winner. The alternative selected winner must comply with the proof of identification 30-day requirement as noted above.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans, and representations are provided to the Contest Sponsor under terms of the Hail the Trail program agreement. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of Epic Rides is strictly prohibited.