HAIL THE TRAIL RAFFLE
(TERMS AND CONDITIONS)
- TO ENTER HAIL THE TRAIL (the “Contest”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page.
- There are four (4) prizes to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- The contest sponsor is Epic Rides (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
- Hail the Trail demo program supporters are Cannondale Bikes, Pivot Cycles, Specialized Bicycles and a yet to be announced fourth bike manufacturer.
- Contest Sponsors have access to participants data (Name, Email, Address) for one (1) digital use and one (1) physical use (ie direct mail). Epic Rides will utilize participant data for future communications related to our events.
- Through agreements with each contest beneficiary, Epic Rides is authorized to promote the Hail the Trail fundraiser with 100% of proceeds from raffle ticket sales revenues (minus credit card processing & PayPal fees) going to the contest beneficiaries.
- Contest beneficiaries, each a 501c3 non-profit organization, are Prescott Mountain Bike Alliance (PMBA), Colorado Plateau Mountain Bike Trail Association, Inc. (COPMOBA), Muscle Powered and Friends of Arkansas Single Track (F.A.S.T.).
- To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of United States of America and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Company and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.
- Each raffle ticket is $5.00.
- Prizes – There are four (4) prizes consisting of a Cannondale Scalpel-Si Carbon 2 (Retail Value – $6,499.99), Pivot Cycles Mach 429SL (Retail Value – $6,109), Specialized Epic Pro (Retail Value – $6,500) and a yet to be announced fourth bike with a minimum MSRP of $6,000.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold or transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part for a product of equal or greater value in the event that all or any component of a Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and will be required to complete a Form W2-G.
- A total of four (4) winners will be chosen at random. One (1) winner will be picked in combination with one (1) bicycle, each at random, on the following dates:
May 3, 2018, 12pm MST
May 24, 2018, 12pm MST
June 21, 2018, 12pm MST
October 11, 2018, 12pm MST
- Chosen at random, each selected winner will only be notified of their selection via email, social media and/or telephone within fourteen (14) days after the winning draw date noted above. To receive the prize, selected winners must provide proof of identity within thirty (30) days of prize notification. Failure of selected winner to respond to prize notification or return of prize notification as undeliverable, will result in forfeiture of right to receive any prize, and prize will be awarded to an alternate selected winner. The alternative selected winner must comply with the proof of identification 30-day requirement as noted above.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are provided to the Contest Sponsor under terms of the Hail the Trail program agreement. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of Epic Rides is strictly prohibited.