Tour of the White Mountains Camping Pass
$18.00 – $60.00
- Camping venue is family-friendly and pet-friendly.
- Car/Tent Camping Pass is $18 per vehicle. Price includes all passengers in vehicle for entire weekend.
- RV/Trailer Camping Pass is $60 per vehicle. Price includes all passengers in vehicle for entire weekend.
- Conveniently close to start/finish area, the amphitheater with live music on Saturday, restrooms, water, and trash receptacles.
SKU: N/A Category: Camping
Venue campsite is located at the Pinetop Lakes Activity Center & Stables (PLAC&S, 5475 Buck Springs Road). All spaces are allocated upon arrival.
- Camping Pass allows camping between Friday, October 4th, noon through Sunday, October 6th, 3:00p at PLAC&S
- One vehicle per camping pass
- All pets must be leashed
- Quiet hours are from 10p – 6a (Strictly enforced by HOA)
- No campfires allowed (There will be a communal campfire near the amphitheater)
- Restrooms, Port-o-potties and trash receptacles on-site
- No hook-ups available
- RV Camping Pass includes all class of recreational vehicles, vehicles towing trailers and large vehicles over 20′ long.
Tent Camping, RV Space