Venue campsite is located at the Pinetop Lakes Activity Center & Stables (5475 Buck Springs Road). Please keep in mind that PLAC&S is not a campground. It is an activity center with stables. Please keep dogs leashed, and accompany children when visiting the horses. Restrooms and trash receptacles will be provided, but no showers or other facilities are available on-site.
- Camping Pass allows camping between noon, Friday, October 6th through noon, Sunday, October 8th
- One vehicle per camping pass
- All pets must be leashed
- Quiet hours are from 10p – 6a (Strictly enforced by HOA)
- Only propane campfires allowed (Communal bonfire near amphitheater)
- Restrooms, Port-o-potties and trash receptacles on-site
- No hook-ups available