2022 Tour of the White Mountains Camping Pass
$18.00 – $60.00
- Venue is family-friendly and pet-friendly.
- 20′ or less Vehicle Camping Pass is $18. Price includes all passengers in vehicle for entire weekend.
- 20’+ Vehicle Camping Pass is $60. Price includes all passengers in vehicle for entire weekend.
- Conveniently next to the start/finish area, the amphitheater with food and coffee trucks, restrooms, water, and trash receptacles.
- To avoid getting passes returned to the office, resident’s name must live at the shipping address used.
- Passes are mailed out three weeks prior to event weekend.
Venue campsite is located at the Pinetop Lakes Activity Center & Stables (5475 Buck Springs Road). Please keep in mind that PLAC&S is not a campground. It is an activity center with stables. Please keep dogs leashed, and accompany children when visiting the horses. Restrooms and trash receptacles will be provided, but no showers or other facilities are available on-site.
- Camping Pass allows camping between noon, Friday, September 30th through noon, Sunday, October 2nd
- One vehicle per camping pass
- All pets must be leashed
- Quiet hours are from 10p – 6a (Strictly enforced by HOA)
- Only propane campfires allowed (Communal bonfire near amphitheater)
- Restrooms, Port-o-potties and trash receptacles on-site
- No hook-ups available