The Marketing Coordinator position is a full-time salaried position reporting to the Director of Marketing, Communications and Key Accounts, based in the Tucson, AZ headquarters of Epic Rides.
Primary function: provide general accountability and support for all Epic Rides marketing efforts, specifically in the execution of the print, merchandising, social media, video, PR and networking components of the Epic Rides marketing program.
• Coordinate organization and archiving of all media assets; including photographs, video, print media files, logos, etc. and be the gatekeeper for those needing access to these items.
• Coordinate production of ongoing media projects.
• Coordinate production and timely delivery of all graphic design projects. This includes managing the deliverables and timelines of outside contractors, as well as coordinating, proofing and iterating projects internally from inception to completion.
• Maintain and update Epic Rides web site text, images and layout.
• Work closely with the Social Media manager to manage content and relationships which facilitate the execution of the Epic Rides social media strategy.
• Work closely with the Epic Rides sales team to integrate new sponsors into the Epic Rides ecosystem. This includes obtaining and archiving all brand assets, creating relationships with relevant contemporaries, and coordinating access to these assets for all Epic Rides stakeholders.
• Work closely with the President and Director of Marketing on maintaining a consistent visual brand voice across all marketing materials and assets.
• Work closely with the President and Director of Marketing to ideate and create any new event assets, brand elements and marketing strategies.
• Attend selected events to facilitate a strong understanding of the Epic Rides mission and culture. Work with sales steam while there to foster a better connection between Epic Rides and its vendor partners.
• Maintain a relevant level of understanding and connection to the cycling industry and its culture.
• Sufficient relevant education and/or experience to execute the job duties at a high level.
• Strong written and verbal and communications skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Familiarity with Google G Suite, Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, WordPress and other relevant software/applications.
• A strong ability and desire to collaborate with and support others in a team-oriented workplace.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that accommodates workflow, including the travel (up to six events per year) required by a successful national events company.
• Be fluent in and comfortable with the culture of mountain biking as well as a good cultural fit with the company.
• Committed to a values-based work environment.