Registration includes initial Registration, Online Convenience Fee, and Donation. Does not include Distance/Category Modifications or Taxes.
|Registration Fees & Dates||June 1 – July 31||Aug. 1 – Sept. 15||Sept. 16 – Oct. 14|
|Ozark 30 & 50 Backcountry Ride||$130||$140||$150|
|Ozark 30 & 50 Backcountry Ride – Junior||$70||$80||$90|
|Ozark 15 Fun Ride||$90||$100||$110|
|Ozark 15 Fun Ride – Junior||$50||$60||$70|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$110|
|Kids’ Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by September 15th to receive a complimentary event T-shirt, personalized # plate, official event poster & decal, and goodie bag.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Award: a custom Mason jar emblazoned with the distance they finished.
Register for more than one event and save…
|Multi-Event Discounts||2-Event Savings||3-Event Savings||4-Event Savings|
|30/50-ish Events (Save $15/event)||$30.00||$45.00||$60.00|
|30/50-ish Jr. Events (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Fun Rides (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Jr. Fun Rides (Save $3.75/event)||$7.50||$11.25||$15.00|
|Pro Events (Save $10/event)||$20.00||$30.00||$40.00|
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in the effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or another event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
- Decisions made by Epic Rides will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Oftentimes these decisions are in the hands of the landowners or agencies through which our events are permitted.
- If an event is required to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, Epic Rides requires each participant to accept the financial responsibility of their entry fee.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all the supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, third-party vendors, transport, administrative expenses, and awards
The COVID EXCEPTION.
COVID Cancellation Policy: As COVID’s presence evolves, Epic Rides is making its best efforts to begin producing mountain bike events again safely while avoiding financial insolvency.
Appreciating the amount of upfront costs that are required to be incurred prior to an event weekend, if an event is required to cancel due to COVID, registrants will receive the following:
Priority + Discounted Registration into 2022 OZ Trails Off-Road
2021 Refund Amount
- 90+ days out – 70% refund
- 60-89 days out – 50% refund
- 30-59 days out – 40% refund
*Refunds exclude processing fees and donations
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584.
Distance and Category Changes
- Decreasing to a shorter distance – No Change Fee
- Increasing to a longer distance – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All distance changes made at the event – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All changes to Date of Birth, Gender, or Category (Geared or Single-speed) – No Change Fee
Transfers or Refunds
- COVID diagnosis – please provide a doctor’s note or diagnosis
- Unscheduled military service – please provide a copy of your orders
- Debilitating injury or illness – please provide a doctor’s note
- Death of immediate family member – understanding this is a sensitive situation, Epic Rides will work with you; some sort of verification may be requested