Epic Rides offers simple Flat-Fee Registration for the Oz Trails Off-Road. The costs below are what you see at checkout. In this case, “flat” is a good thing: no hidden fees, just …a good day on the bike.
Flat-Fee Registration includes initial registration, processing fees, and donation. Does not include taxes or fees for registration modification.
|Registration Fees & Dates||Until July 31st||Until September 9th||Until Event|
|Ozark 30 & 50 Backcountry Ride||$130||$140||$150|
|Ozark 30 & 50 Backcountry Ride – Junior||$70||$80||$90|
|Ozark 15 Fun Ride||$90||$100||$110|
|Ozark 15 Fun Ride – Junior||$50||$60||$70|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$110|
|Kids’ Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by September 9th to receive a complimentary event T-shirt, personalized # plate, official event poster & decal, and goodie bag.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Award: a custom Mason jar emblazoned with the distance they finished.
Register for more than one event and save…
|Multi-Event Discounts||2-Event Savings||3-Event Savings||4-Event Savings|
|30/50-ish Events (Save $15/event)||$30.00||$45.00||$60.00|
|30/50-ish Jr. Events (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Fun Rides (Save $7.50/event)||$15.00||$22.50||$30.00|
|Jr. Fun Rides (Save $3.75/event)||$7.50||$11.25||$15.00|
|Pro Events (Save $10/event)||$20.00||$30.00||$40.00|
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in the effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or another event beyond our control occurs, what can event registrants expect?
1. Decisions made by Epic Rides will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Oftentimes these decisions are in the hands of the landowners or agencies through which our events are permitted.
2. Entry Fee: Epic Rides cannot accept the risk of a canceled event for non-COVID-related reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
3. COVID-Related Event Cancellation: With the benefit of the event planning window in front of us, we are assessing our options to provide registrants with the most equitable cancellation policy possible. We will announce the policy prior to opening registration.
For now, we can assure you, we will not allow what happened in 2020 to happen again.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides expends non-refundable resources in order to plan, promote and prepare ahead of each event and needs to pay for supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, third-party vendors, transport, administrative expenses, and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584
Distance and Category Changes
- Decreasing to a shorter distance – No Change Fee
- Increasing to a longer distance – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All distance changes made at the event – $10 Change Fee, plus any difference in price for increased distance
- All changes to Date of Birth, Gender, or Category (Geared or Single-speed) – No Change Fee
Transfers or Refunds
- Debilitating injury or illness (please provide a doctor’s note)
- Unscheduled military service (please provide a copy of your orders)
- Death of immediate family member (understanding this is a sensitive situation, Epic Rides will work with you; some sort of verification may be requested)