Pro Packet Pick-Up
- Friday, April 28th, 3p – 4p
Amateur Pack Pick-Up
- Friday, April 28th, 12p-9p – Whiskey Row
Mandatory Pre-Ride Information
- Friday, April 28th, 2p – Marina Room in the Hassayampa Inn
Amateur Mandatory Pre-Ride Information
- Friday, April 28th, 8p – 30 & 50 Proof Riders Meeting in Courthouse Square
Fun Ride Start Times
- Friday, April 28th, 2p – 15 Proof Fun Ride Begins
Amateur Backcountry Start Times
- Saturday, April 29th, 7:30a – 50 Proof Backcountry
- Saturday, April 29th, 9a – 30 Proof Backcountry
Pro Race Start Times
- Friday, April 28th, 5:15p – Pro Women Fat Tire Criterium
- Friday, April 28th, 6:15p – Pro Men Fat Tire Criterium
- Sunday, April 30th, 8:30a – Pro Men Backcountry Race
- Sunday, April 30th, 8:40a – Pro Women Backcountry Race
|Registration Fees & Dates||Until Feb 28||Until March 31||Until Event|
|30 & 50 Proof Backcountry Ride||$120||$130||$140|
|30 & 50 Proof Backcountry – Junior||$65||$75||$85|
|15 Proof Backcountry Fun Ride||$80||$90||$100|
|15 Proof Backcountry Fun Ride – Junior||$45||$55||$65|
|Pro Fat Tire Crit & Backcountry Race||$95||$100||$105|
|Shimano Kids Fun Ride(s)||$10 donation|
Register by March 31st to receive an insanely soft Official event T-shirt, poster, personalized # plate, temporary elevation tattoo and a goodie bag chock-full of samples.
Each participant has an equal opportunity to earn their Finisher’s Pint Glass Award…all ya need to do is finish (no small task).
Event Cancellation Policy
Much like dropping in on a steep rocky descent or committing to ride a distance outside of your comfort zone, risk is inherent in our sport.
The act of registering for an Epic Rides event, although not quite as dangerous as riding your bike, presents risks.
Epic Rides takes great pride in the high level of organization and scenic venues our events utilize. In order to assure each event is up to par with Epic Rides expectations it’s critical we make sure nature is cooperating in effort to avoid unnecessary impacts on both the rider and the trails.
If an act of God or other event beyond our control occurs, what can event participants expect?
1. Epic Rides’ decisions will be based on participant safety & environmental impact. Often times these decisions are in the hands of the land owners or agencies our events are permitted through.
2. If the event is cancelled, participants will receive first right to sign up for the following years event via early registration.
3. Entry Fee: Epic Rides cannot accept the risk of a cancelled event for reasons beyond our control. Participants are respectfully requested to accept the financial risk of their individual entry.
The skinny: Epic Rides does not save any money if you do not participate. Epic Rides needs to pay for all supplies and services associated with the event, regardless of the outcome. These include (but are not limited to) permits, 3rd party vendors, transport, administrative expenses and awards.
If you feel further conversation is necessary, we welcome your phone call at 520-623-1584
Changes or Modifications
Any changes or modifications (category, classification, etc) to an entry require an additional $10 regardless of date, time, place or amount of pleading.
Epic Ride’s policy is no refunds for the entry fee, except in the event of an injury prior to the event wherein we will transfer your registration to next year’s event upon provision of a doctor’s note.
Each registration includes a $10 donation toward event fundraising efforts.
The Whiskey Off-Road raises funds for the Yavapai County Food Bank (YFB), Prevent Child Abuse Arizona and other local and national non-profit organizations. The YFB feeds 4,000-5,000 families a month through its main distribution center in Prescott Valley.
For more information regarding the Yavapai County Food Bank please visit Yavapaifoodbank.org.